I made this based on the Joe Wicks recipe, it looked so nice in his video I wanted to see if it also tasted nice.
I don’t usually buy Chorizo because I’m just not slim enough to enjoy such luxuries and I admit when I started frying it and saw all the oil release in the pan, my arteries started to clog.
I added lots of vegetables, more than I usually eat in a day so I hope that cancelled out the Chorizo a bit – it looked colourful and it tasted ok. Next time I will add a bit of salt (I skipped it thinking the Chorizo might be salty.)
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Red Onion
- ½ Red Pepper
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 Spring Onions
- 40g Chorizo
- 40g Prawns
- Cut all the vegetables to your liking (diced, sliced, julienne etc.)
- Cut the chorizo into slices and add to the frying pan (No need to use any oil as the chorizo has a lot)
- After a few minutes, add all the vegetables and fry for about 5 minutes
- Finally add the prawns and fry for another 2-3 minutes
- Serve with rice or noodles